Tuesday, December 6, 2011

O for Craft Sakes!

It's that time of year... and I'm just BURSTING with sooooooo many crafts that I want to do... need to do... should do..... ok... really WANT to do!!!! Why is it that there is just NEVER enough time in one day to do all that I want... well.... for that matter! There is just never enough time in a month to do it all... ok! The YEAR!!!! Seriously!!! Thus the reason I have resorted to LESS sleep time... much much MUCH less EAT time ... and STILL!!! my CRAFTING is still FAR FAR FAR behind!!!!! 

I had a craft weekend back in November... at the request of my LOVELY sisters and daughters!  I failed to get pictures of EVERYTHING that we made... and yes, it was a CIRCUS of things being made!  My house was in SHAMBLES for DAYS! WEEKS!!! (ok... still is... because NOW I need to finish MY crafts! LOL!)  But it was SOOO much fun!  I think that I will be doing a CRAFT NIGHT every month with whom-ever would like to join us.... and there will be a few changes... NOT SO MANY CHOICES!!!! LOL!!!! Although it was GREAT to have lots of FUN things to make.... it was overwhelming at the same time... I' think I will try and just do about 3 different things that will pertain the the month ahead... so we can be AHEAD of the crafty-ness and not so stressed.....

Anyway.... Here is just a peek at a FEW of the things that we did last month - I had SO much fun!!! I hope everyone had a good time too..... 

 just a over-view of all that was there.... 
up close and personal.... 



These fun little block heads, I got the idea from this amazing TALENTED lady! 
You'll have to swing in her bloggity-blog shop! SO amazing!!!! 


I think I kinda SLACKED off in the THANKSGIVING craft dept... 
Not so sure why..... 


Meet Mr & Mrs Sno and Family! 

 These blocks reverse over to "GIVE THANKS".... not sure where my pic is of that.... 


Cute little CHUNKY TREE! 

And... 
I think this is my ALL TIME FAVORITE! 
Sants's Sleigh and Reindeer!

 Yes... I know... missing the reigns... I'll get them on... I promise! 
I LOVE this ribbon... 
Cute little Santa hats with HO! HO! HO! 
 (again, I got the idea for this sleigh from the ever talented Wendy... she gives you a pattern... but I had to make my own.. it just would not print for me... agh!!! so yes, hers is much cuter... but HEY! I TRIED!) 

I did see this idea... but can't remember where - so I apologize for not giving credit where credit is due... but let me know if you know WHERE the credit is due and I'll be sure to correct! 
And... my disappearing JOY jars.... 
Yep - I fill them with candy...
And the candy is gone...
"POOF!" Just like magic! GONE! 
So, I don't know that I would recommend them to you...
 but they are CUTE! 
If I do say so myself! 

Thanks everyone that came! 
I wish I had gotten pictures of EVERYONE'S projects! 
Next time I'll be SMARTER! 
And perhaps get "ACTION" pictures as well! 

So much fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment